Friday, 13 April 2012

Find Me On Pinterest!


In case you haven't heard of Pinterest, it's an online virtual pinboard that allows its users to create their own boards to collate the things they love.

My Pinterest page is a medley of cinema, culture and chic. On my pinboards you can find images from films, movie memorabilia, portraits of the stars, recommended books and beautiful vintage things. For the fashionistas among you, I've also included pinboards for my favourite fashion trends. Pinterest is new and is growing - I'm building my boards day by day, so keep checking back.

Pinterest is definitely worth a look - there are some wonderful images to lose yourself in. And if you're tempted to create your own boards, request an invite today. Be warned though it's incredibly addictive!

No comments: